Moringa vs Matcha Finally Revealed Here
Battle of the Green Superfood Powders
Matcha is finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea leaves, traditionally consumed in East Asia. The green tea plants used for matcha are shade-grown for three to four weeks before harvest; the stems and veins are removed during processing.
Grown and prepared differently than regular green tea, it has higher amounts of caffeine and antioxidants. Matcha has grown in popularity because of its bright green color, health benefits, and the fact that it can be an essential ingredient in lattes.
Matcha is part of the green tea family, but it's unique because unlike traditional forms of green tea where leaves are steeped in water, matcha is the powder made from ground-up tea leaves. Because of this, when you consume matcha, you're getting a higher concentration of the leaves' nutrients. Therefore, it is sometimes compared to another green powder, Moringa superfood powder hence the Moringa vs Matcha match. Read on to determine who wins in the Moringa vs Matcha supergreens battle.
Read the Benefits of Moringa vs. Matcha
- Rich with antioxidants and vitamins.
- Skin glow skin's glow.
- Has more energy than other teas.
- Could strengthen bones.
- Doesn’t cause as much jitter as coffee and keeps you alert.
Does this Matcha drink affect Moringa vs Matcha?
Traditionally, Japanese people use a bamboo whisk and ladle to make matcha tea, however you can use a spoon.
- Warm 2 to 3 oz of water (use hot water and not boiling).
- Add 1/2 to 1 tsp Matcha to a cup and add a dash of hot (not boiling) water.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon to dissolve lumps of matcha. If possible, whisk matcha until it’s frothy.
- Fill cup up with warm water.
Do the Moringa superfood powder benefits make Moringa a winner in the Moringa vs Matcha Battle?
Pure African Moringa superfood powder provides more health benefits than you can imagine. Did you know that Moringa oleifera which is a drought-resistant tree that grows in the tropics is nicknamed "The Tree of Immortality"?
The Miracle Tree in Ayurveda practice due to its remarkable properties and its ability to grow in the harshest of conditions and Moringa’s most impressive property is its anti-inflammatory benefits.
Ingredients: African Moringa Powder (Moringa oleifera)
Moringa superfood, grown in the tropics of Africa and sub-tropical places like northern India contains:
- Vitamins and minerals and its leaves have 7 times more vitamin C than oranges and 15 times more Potassium than bananas.
- So much nutrition that it could probably support the body with anything and 90 different nutrients, including 36 times more Magnesium than eggs, 50 times more vitamin B3 than peanuts, 25 times more Iron than spinach and 4 times more Calcium than milk.
- Leaves that are also a "complete" Protein source with 18 Amino acids and at least 46 essential antioxidants, including 272 percent of our recommended daily intake of vitamin A.
Moringa? Matcha? Moringa vs Matcha
Moringa has be shown to provide many health benefits such as:
- Reducing asthma symptoms.
- Increase in milk production.
- Decrease in blood glucose levels.
- Improvement of lung function among many other important benefits.
Moringa vs Matcha
Moringa superfood powder, a green powder like matcha also has leaves that are packed with nutrients such as antioxidants.
Do you know that both Matcha and Moringa are two very popular superfoods because both are chock full of antioxidants-and have a plethora of health benefits. They can be used to make morning and evening beverages. Although both have similarities in calories, grams, color and texture, the biggest difference is in the nutritional values they provide. African Moringa powder does have more fiber, protein, calcium, sodium, vitamin C and vitamin A than matcha does.
Another significant difference is that the leaves of Moringa are an excellent source of protein since they provide the nine essential amino acids required. A final difference is the taste of Moringa, which is more “earthy” and “spinachy”, while Matcha has a natural sweetness, and a hint of bitterness with a pleasant aftertaste. You be the judge in the Matcha vs Moringa war.
Moringa vs Spirulina
Spirulina, like Moringa superfood powder is a complete protein with all the essential amino acids and is rich with nutrients. Spirulina also supports the body’s natural “detoxification” system.
Spirulina can be added to meals in its powder form and to smoothies, salad dressings, and juice. Also, like Moringa, because of its strong flavor, it’s best complemented with sweet fruits and other healthy greens.
Although spirulina contains almost twice the amount of protein as Moringa, Moringa is first for vitamins and minerals and also has twice as much calcium, iron, Vitamin A, and fiber as spirulina.
What do you think? Moringa vs Matcha OR Matcha vs Moringa... It's your choice.
Be sure to grab your Moringa superfood powder HERE.